The tool we would recommend as the best Google Keyword Planner alternative would be the Bulk Search Volume tool by Mondovo.
Using this tool, you can –
- Find the CPC (cost per click) for your keywords
- Find accurate search volumes for your keywords
- Get data for up to 650 keywords at just 20 cents
- Import tagged keywords, optimize your webpages
- Make your PPC campaigns resonate with your target audience
So, if you’re looking for a hassle free way/user friendly tool to collect data for keywords that Google Keyword Planner doesn’t provide, Bulk Search Volume is the tool for you.
Latest posts by Bala Ayya (see all)
- 6 Ways to Incorporate Content into Your Digital Transformation Process - June 8, 2020
- 10 Content Marketing Mistakes Sabotaging Sales - May 21, 2020
- The Perfect Strategy to Winning over Google - December 20, 2017