How to Write Brand Content for Social Media in 2019
Today, it’s a common practice for a business, no matter how big or small, to be actively present on social media. Some businesses even have several social media accounts to maximize their social media presence and exposure by posting brand content.
A Quick Intro to Brand Content
Brand content is content linked to a brand and represents a brand’s values, core message, and has the following characteristics:
- Focus on the brand’s values. Rather than putting a product first, brand content is mainly focused on what a brand represents. This is one of the aspects that make brand content so memorable.
- The main goal is to generate conversion. Since brand content seeks to have an impact on the target audience, it aims at increasing conversion rates as a result.
- Added value for the audience. Another goal of the brand content is not just to represent the values of a brand but to bring value to the target audience as well.
It is important to remember that brand content is NOT product-oriented and NOT invasive. The purpose of creating brand content is for the target audience to consume it voluntarily and to help a brand stay recognizable and competitive in an increasingly saturated market.
Brand Content: Crunching the Numbers
Besides using brand content to stand out from the competitors, businesses invest in brand content for a number of important reasons:
- branded content is 22 times more engaging than display ads
- investing in brand content results in 86% brand recall
- consumers are 14% more likely to check out a brand that has brand content
- brand content is crucial for social media campaigns, with 74% of brands supporting this claim
It all sounds very easy appealing until you start writing your brand content, which is the most challenging part. There are a lot of temptations, including over-advertising your product or putting your ambitions before
So, to make the process of writing brand content more planned and organized, let’s take a look at our step-by-step guide.