With over a million mobile apps available in app stores, every factor matters to win a competition for user attention. And it’s time when mobile app owners ask themselves: “Does my mobile app have an excellent and user-centered functionality”
As marketing reports reveal, it is time to pay attention to usability. Users choose to download a mobile app to complete certain tasks or deal with a particular problem. They are expecting to solve their current problems and not create new ones. They want to get the job done and not time wasted.
User-centered mobile development has become a priority for many mobile app development companies like JatApp software development that focus on delivering value to their users.
If a mobile app has a non-intuitive design or is overwhelmed with UI elements, it becomes a critical obstacle between you and your potential users. Business owners need to consider that the demands of modern users are constantly growing and the developers and designers need to do their best to meet the high user requirements. And the most effective process to ensure that you are launching a 100% user-friendly app is performing usability testing.
According to experts, usability defined how easy it’s to use a certain software product.
Usability involves such notions as efficiency, performance, and satisfaction that fulfill the certain demands of every mobile app user.
When it comes to mobile applications, usability is a part of user experience (UX) that reveals how users work with a product, including ease of usage, feelings, and the app’s performance.
Here are the crucial factors that have the biggest impact on the usability of mobile applications.
- Navigation. It is preferable to make all the content available in 3 taps and create intuitive navigation.
- Design. You need to prepare one style that will be on all the pages of your mobile application.
- Simplified order form. Order forms in your app should contain a minimum number of fields and ask for only critical information.
- Load speed. The faster your pages load, the better it is
- Content. Content is the king of any website or app. It should be regular, consistent, and interesting for your users. And you also shouldn’t overload your users with content.