It’s common knowledge that an SEO Professional uses a lot of toolsets for SEO, Social Media and more on a daily basis. This requires constant switching between platforms to get data for reports, pitches and more. Well, with Mondovo, an SEO Professional can now save time and money through a single toolset with the features of many at fraction of the cost.
Within Mondovo, an SEO Professional has access to the following tools as standard:
- Rank Tracker, Website Audit, Keyword & Backlink Research, Domain Comparison, On-Page Analysis, Facebook & Twitter Analytics and Competitor Analytics, Google Analytics and Real-Time site data (Mondovolytics)
- White Label Reporting, multi-format export capability and unlimited campaigns and unlimited team sharing.
All of this supported by low-cost subscription plans with a pay-as-you-go component that makes reporting the cheapest in the industry.
If you’re looking for the best alternative to Moz, Raven Tools, SEOProfiler or WebCeo, look no further than Mondovo. Here’s a review of Mondovo vs the rest for reference.
Latest posts by Bala Ayya (see all)
- 6 Ways to Incorporate Content into Your Digital Transformation Process - June 8, 2020
- 10 Content Marketing Mistakes Sabotaging Sales - May 21, 2020
- The Perfect Strategy to Winning over Google - December 20, 2017