No Guts, No Glory. Step Outside Your Comfort Zone for True Business Success
Are you stopping yourself from succeeding because you’ve stepped into a comfort zone? There are 6 things that you should try doing at this moment to step outside that comfort zone and to be truly successful. Applicable for Internet Entrepreneurs.
Sameer Panjwani, founder of Mondovo.com, shares 6 areas in which we all fall into the trap of complacency and consequently don’t take the necessary step forward.
Here are the 6 points covered:
1) Procrastination/No Planning
2) One Skill Away
3) Speaking to Customers Personally
4) Building Relationships / Networking
5) Sharing Knowledge / Insights / Experience
6) Have Guts to Introspect on your Failures
Watch the video to know more.