Unless you’re spending quite a bit in Google Adwords, you’re not going to get exact search volume data. To plug this gap (and not spend a fortune in Adwords), there are many Google keyword planner alternative tools. Mondovo’s Bulk Search Volume being one of the best.
With the Bulk Search Volume tool, you can easily –
- Import tagged keywords to check search volume
- For only 20 cents (which is a fraction of what other tools charge), you can get the precise search volume of up to 650 keywords for any geographic location worldwide
- Get to know the CPC (Cost per click) for various keywords
- Optimize your PPC campaigns as well as your website to rank better in SERPs
Check out a recent comparison of Mondovo Vs Google Keyword Planner.
So, now that you know the right alternative to Google Keyword Planner, gain an upper hand over your nearest competitor through the Bulk Search Volume tool.
Latest posts by Bala Ayya (see all)
- 6 Ways to Incorporate Content into Your Digital Transformation Process - June 8, 2020
- 10 Content Marketing Mistakes Sabotaging Sales - May 21, 2020
- The Perfect Strategy to Winning over Google - December 20, 2017