We’re now Accepting Guest Posts on Mondovo
Yes, you heard it right! We’re now on the lookout for new authors whose ideas can challenge our readers and give out some crucial insights about our industry. So, if you have a brilliant idea, we want to hear about it. Or if you wish to take a completely new perspective on an already existing idea, you’re most welcome to write for us.
However, let us tell you one important thing: Writing for Mondovo takes time. Apart from that, we would also like the article to be well-researched, free from any grammatical and vocabulary issues. And if there are any revisions, a member from our editorial team will work closely with you.
What’s In It For You?
Mondovo is frequented by plenty of visitors and so there’s tremendous potential for your article to reach every nook and corner and get read by clients, publishers, agencies and employers alike.
Apart from the above, your article will also be shared on our social profiles as well as various other content distribution networks.
What We Are Looking For?
The articles that you intend to write for us can be based on the following categories:
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Inbound & Outbound Marketing
- Case Studies related to SEO & Social Media
There’s no word limit but ideally the articles should be 800+ words and be visually appealing.
Please keep in mind that we don’t accept Press Releases or Sales Pitches of any kind.
Also, do make sure that your article is 100% Copyscape passed and unique. Articles that don’t fall in this criteria will be immediately rejected without any intimation from our end.
Few other pointers:-
- Give credit where due – Provide relevant credit wherever required, be it images, quotes etc. Respect others’ work.
- Quality – Half-baked articles will not be accepted. Emphasize on quality and not quantity.
- Use Images & Videos – An image speaks a thousand words. Add images wherever you deem necessary (avoid image stuffing though!). If you feel a 100-word paragraph can be better explained with an image or a video, please go ahead but give appropriate credits to the original author.
- Copyright – Once you submit the article, you give us the copyright ownership of the same. In case we find that the post has copied from somewhere else, you will be immediately banned and all your posts till date will be deleted.
- Comments – Once your article is published, you are expected to respond to any comments that may be made on the article.
We encourage you to link out to relevant articles and sites. While there is no restriction on how you link out, if there are links that seem suspicious or are too commercially oriented, we may remove/nofollow such links. We are ok with links to content that go in natural flow with the article.
You may also add a paragraph at the end about yourself and link to your main site from there.
How to Submit the Article?
If you’ve read and understood all the guidelines listed above, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us the following details:
- Some of your previous writing samples
- What topic you intend on writing about
- What is your company or personal site/URL?
Here’re a few sample articles that you can refer to while writing for Mondovo –