Almost every single module within Mondovo will show you data within a Data Table.
There many useful features that you should be aware of with these tables. Some are obvious and some aren’t. We’ll be listing all of them here and this document will be updated over time as we add more features.
- Checkbox – use this to select the keywords or urls that you want to copy or tag
- Selects all the records that are visible on the page
- Selects all the records across the entire table
- Copies the “selected” records to the clipboard
- Assign tags to the “selected” records only
- Display more data rows than is presently visible
- Export the report to Excel or CSV – if you’ve filtered the table, then only the filtered records will be exported
- Click on the funnel icon to filter the column by one of many criteria available
- Click on the column heading to sort the data in ascending or descending order – first click will sort in ascending order and second click in descending